Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Two Receivers

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 07:53 PM
RCBunn
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Two Receivers

On my new QQ Yak I am using two receivers and can't figure out how to use hook up the elevator servos. When I hook both servos to the elevator channel one side needs to be reversed. When I try to mate elevator channel and AUX 2 (I am using two 7 channels receivers) I highlight the INH but it won't allow me to click on it. How do I do I hook up the elevator??

Thanks
Old 03-03-2006, 09:26 AM
apereira

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Two Receivers

Sorry I'm interfering with this post, but I've been using that setup for years, just connect the elevator to one receiver and the other elevator to the other receiver i.e. ch 7(never use the same channel on both receivers), then work in your radio normally to adjust ATV, servo reverse and sub-trim in each channel to center and max travel , then control the slave elev travel with the mix percentage, just make sure you don't confuse the ATV and the mix because one elevator can reach the same point of travel with different speed, the knob for ch 7 has to be inhibited or in certain radios ATV at 0 (I think it was that way in my old X388s years ago) it is not difficult, you just have to play with it, I'm using also two servos in the rudder using the same technique and it works perfect.

Wich radio are you using?

Good luck
Old 03-03-2006, 12:23 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Two Receivers

How you set that up depends on what radio system you are using.