Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Smart-Fly Ignition Cut-Off on Mix switch...HOW?

Old 03-02-2006, 09:04 PM
kolarshooter
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smart-Fly Ignition Cut-Off on Mix switch...HOW?

Oh Danny,
Great One,
Yoda

Oh Guru of the JR radio phenomenon, You have helped me with my strange requests for info in the past, so hopefully you can help me with this one...

I have a 9303 transmitter and a new Smart-Fly fiber optic ignition cut-off. I want the cut-off controlled from the "mix" switch. That is the switch I am least likely to accidentally flip. I don't use mixes which aren't "permanent" so I don't need to use this switch as a "mix" switch.

The manual is not helping me on this quest for radio super-performance, so I am turning to you--keeper of the JR secrets--to shed your wisdom upon me--a lowly serf--in my quest to have an ignition cut-off on my 34% Columbo Extra 300.

Thanks (in advance) for the help!

Robert

I considered doing a mix from throttle so that moving the trim down (with the stick down) would activate the kill function. Anyone else doing this???
Old 03-03-2006, 12:18 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Smart-Fly Ignition Cut-Off on Mix switch...HOW?

LOL

I assume that uses a second channel for the cut off? If so, if you have a 9 channel receiver or above, you can set aux 4 in device select to the mix switch and use channel 9 for the cut off. Otherwise you can set up a program mix, mixing the aux channel you wish to use to itself, assign the mix to the mix switch, and set the rates as needed.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:23 PM
kolarshooter
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Smart-Fly Ignition Cut-Off on Mix switch...HOW?

Thanks!
Attached Images