Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Swapped Channels with R770S Rx

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 04:00 AM
blythnr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swapped Channels with R770S Rx

Here's one that's got me stumped at the moment.
Recently purchased a JR Airborne pack to go into my second model, a low-wing sports.
Pack came with R770S Rx (SPCM). As the retailer did not have the correct xtal, I borrowed the one from my trainer, which uses an R700 ppm Rx. Working frequency is 36.290 (Australia).
Set up the model and created a new model in the Tx (an X2610), inlcuding switching to SPCM modulation etc.

The weird thing now is that I have transposed channels, as follows:

Throttle servo must be plugged into Gear channel
Elevator servo works on the elevator channel
Aileron servo must be plugged into the Aux2 channel
Rudder servo must be plugged into the Aux1 channel

There doesn't appear to be any ability to swap channels within the Tx setup. No channels are mixed in the Tx.

Any suggestions from the knowledgeable folks out there?

Nev. B
Canberra, Australia.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Mac_Man_UK

Default RE: Swapped Channels with R770S Rx

Okay, I have come across something mildly similar.... does the setup on the 2610 cause the exact same problem on the R700 ? I will hazard a guess and say that it will function correctly. If that is the case, then the problem lies within the R770S (and from memory I think it its a faulty CPU Xtal).

IF the R700 behaves exactly the same way, try using the DSC function on both the 700 & 770, if this works okay, then its the RF PCB in the 2610.

If it is still misbehaving, try doing a model reset and test again If that doesnt cure it, then I would clasify it as having gone Tango Uniform and will need to go back to O'Reillys.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:25 AM
blythnr

Default RE: Swapped Channels with R770S Rx

Yep - system works perfectly normally with the R700 receiver. Assuming no problems with the SPCM modulation in the transmitter, the R770S must be on the blink. I'll have it checked out.

Cheers!

Nev. B
Canberra, Aust.