Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

jr9303 programing

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 06:09 PM
3dinfool
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jr9303 programing

hi danny.i just purchased a new 9303 radio.i,m trying to sort out a problem with programing the elevator and auxillary channel 2.im using two servos for the elevator.the reciever i m using is the 770 pcm reciever.i have the elevator as the master and the aux 2 for the slave.the elevator servos work together ,but when they come to the end of their max defletion i notice that the servo pluged into aux two comes in near the end of its travel a few seconds later than the other elevator servo.it does it in both direction of travel and rates.i,m wondering if i programed something wrong.

i also tried programing the travel adjust to maximum throws and the sub trim with the same results.please help.thanks marc.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:50 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: jr9303 programing

Clear the program mix you have set up, and instead go to device select, inhibit the aux channel you wish to use, then go to wing type and activate dual elevator on the channel you wish to use. You may however be seeing a slight difference in speed and travel of the servos, be sure your sub trim and travel adjust on both channels are very close to the same.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Imac Kiwi

There is some more info in this thread that may assist.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_40...tm.htm#4008737
Old 04-11-2006, 04:48 AM
cb1400
My Feedback: (1)

hi danny, I just got a 9303, 770pcm rx and full boat sailplane, everything seems to work fine except, when I pull the flap stick all
the way back, flaps work fine, but if I pull back just a little bit more, flaps go back to neutral, let go and it goes back to full flaps.
Please help .....thanks
Old 04-11-2006, 08:55 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How do you have your flaps set up? What mixes if any do you have set up etc?

Please begin a new thread when you want to ask a question unrelated to the original post.