Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Spektrum Z590M servo

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 01:16 PM
wpbrown
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum Z590M servo

Hi Danny,

My son just purchased a Spektrum DX2 for a new car he put together. He didn't need the Z590M servos that came with the system. He gave them to me. My question is can I use them in other applications besides surface use? I fly nitro airplanes and a Raptor 50. I like the torque and speed ratings of these JR Digital servos.

I wanted to add that I appreciate your answers here on the forum and the excellent service I have always received from Horizon Hobby.

Thanks....Wayne
Old 05-05-2006, 08:29 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Spektrum Z590M servo

They should work fine, but as we have done no testing I can't guarantee it. The Z590 is not a digital servo, however they do perform well.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:52 AM
wpbrown
My Feedback: (1)

Danny,

On the Horizon website under the "Visit our servo page" and linked to JR servos the details for the Z590 states "Digital steering precision for the sport driver, or those on a sport driver budget". That's why I thought it was digital. I appreciate the info that you provided.

Thanks...Wayne
Old 05-08-2006, 09:07 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It performs similarly to a digital servo, that is the reason for that statement, but it is not digital, just FYI.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Texan
My Feedback: (10)

ORIGINAL: wpbrown

Danny,

On the Horizon website under the "Visit our servo page" and linked to JR servos the details for the Z590 states "Digital steering precision for the sport driver, or those on a sport driver budget". That's why I thought it was digital. I appreciate the info that you provided.

Thanks...Wayne
Wayne,

Any comments regarding the performance of Z590M servos in airplane applications?

Scott