Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Horizon service

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2002, 09:49 AM
BAS
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Horizon service

I recentily sent in a 8103 radio with the 649 pcm receiver for antenna repair and a general check up . I also had a broken switch on the radio . I got the system back only 6 days after i sent it in that is much faster turn around than i expected and the cost was reasonable 27 dollars for everything including shipping i am very satisfied . Hitec also offers great service, it is really neat that the manufactures and dealers for these products we use are really trying t o keep us satisfied with great service thanks Again Danny for your great service. I have only one beef with JR radios and that is the backwards charging jack issues with proper hook up being different than all manufactures. and some of the batt connectors used in the radios are difficult to get to ect . Thanks Bruce
Old 12-17-2002, 03:49 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Horizon service

Bruce,
We have been working very hard to get our turn around time down and they have gotten it down now to just a couple days. I will pass that feedback on to JR. Thank you for the kind words, and if there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.
Old 12-17-2002, 04:36 PM
BAS
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Horizon service

Ok thanks Danny make sure and pass it on thanks again Bruce