Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

610m

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2002, 02:54 AM
jdwiflyrc
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 610m

Hi Danny,
In a recent post I saw a reference to an update on the 610 Rx with the newer version having a blue dot on the case, is this something I need to have done to my Rx as it does not have the dot.
My understanding that this recall has to do with the range of the Rx, if so what do I need to do to get this update done.

Thanks again for the time you so graciously give to help all of us with our problems.

jdwiflyrc ( John Watson )
Old 12-22-2002, 07:35 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 610m

There isn't a recall on the 610, however if you have one with a short antenna, the service center will update it for you. The current length antenna is standard length of 39" approx, so if it is much shorter than this without the blue dot, it is likely that it is the older version. All you would need to do is send it in with your name, address, phone number, and a desription of what needs to be done.