Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Million Dollar question

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 06:55 AM
warbird_1
My Feedback: (61)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Million Dollar question

danny , i've called horizon 3 times about a setup issue i have. i'm using my 9303 radio in a AV8R turbine and i have rudder and aux4 mixed because i have a separate servos , one for stearing and one for rudder.my question is can i use the aux trim button on the upper right panel of the radio to adjust the nose wheel trim without have to go back through the menus? the book offers little about the aux trim button . p.s. this radio is THE BOMB !! i love it many thanks WARBIRD_1
Old 06-29-2006, 08:41 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Million Dollar question

If I answer the question when do I get my million dollars?

I'm not sure what you mean without going through the menus. To set it up, you will have to set some things up. To do it as is, you will have to use a program mix, mixing RTRM to RUDD, and set the rates up as desired, to use as a trim perhaps set the rates to 30-40% or so. This will affect the travel in each direction however when adjusted.