Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Jr Pcm9x

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2002, 04:50 AM
g10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jr Pcm9x

When and is this radio going to be distributed by Horizon?

It is currently available out of Singapore @ cyberheli.com, Since it comes from outside the states:

Would it be in english screen text?

Will our current USA freq modules plug and play?

Are the gimbals the higher quality 10X series or the lesser quality 8103 series?

I currently use a 10X for my turbines and a 10SX for heli and r/c combat, but I really miss the 3 model type that this radio will have.

Just don't know if I can give up the FEEL THE DIFFERANCE, "10" series gimbals............

Thanx in advance Dan for your help in this matter.............
Old 12-30-2002, 03:10 PM
g10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dave,

No comment hear either?
Old 12-30-2002, 03:25 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jr Pcm9x

Although JR has shown a new 9 Channel in Japan, it will be quite sometime before it is in the market. Japanese companies generally announce new product 6 months before it will ever be available, where we choose to wait until it is avaliable. Our release will follow the Japan release since our systems are typically refined versions of the Japanese systems.

We aren't sure what features the new system will have, because we haven't even seen the programming for the new system - we've just made requests. It'll be more capable - but it may be more complicated too.

As for getting the system from overseas vendors, I will make these points.

1) Any product you buy from overseas will have to be sent overseas for service - they are coded.
2) Three year warranty applies only to US product.
3) We're not sure that the unit you buy will be the same as what you can buy from us - in some cases we make changes to the programming.