JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

347 Twin Elevator Set-up

Old 01-07-2003, 03:51 AM
grind2tenths
My Feedback: (17)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default 347 Twin Elevator Set-up

I just completed a Great Planes U Can Do that has the twin elevator servo set -up. I tried using some of the mixes that my radio had and never could get them to work properly. I finally just gave up and bought one of the reversing y harnesses and put it on. I thought about trying one of the new Matchboxes to get the elevators to work but I was hoping to get the radio to do this. Maybe you can enlighten me on the exact set-up of the radio if it will even do this. Thanks in advance and I hope the new 9X comes out soon.
Old 01-07-2003, 02:09 PM
dsnyder

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default 347 Twin Elevator Set-up

You can set up the mixes to get it to work, but you can't get the elevator trim to work on both servos after setting up the mixes. To do it, you would just mix elevator to the aux channel, +100 in both directions moving the elevator stick. Then do another mix, that aux channel you chose to itself, and make the percentage -100% in all positions of the switch/knob of that aux channel. But the trim will not move the slaved channel. We are not sure when the new 9 series will be available yet, stay tuned.