Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

10SX

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 09:28 PM
WLJ
My Feedback: (108)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10SX

Jr- 10SX, H-9 81in. P-47, Jr-2721 on each flap, servos plugged in to Aux-1 & Aux2 with Flap / master, Aux 2 slave. Set up on bench worked fine. Carried it to field for High speed, shake stuff loose, taxi test. After a couple passes, I noticed the flaps glitched full up/down a couple of times. Nothing else was affected. Brought it in and parked it. Few mins. later I was going to do more taxi runs in prep for test flight. Right flap servo would only deflect about 80% of travel while left was fine. I parked that one and flew my other one (no.2) which has the flaps set up with a Reversing Y harness. That one flew fine. When I got back to the shop, I checked the programing in the radio, found no apparent problems. Changed flaps on no.1 to a reversing Y-harness, servos worked fine. Any ideas?
Old 09-05-2006, 10:03 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 10SX

Have you tried a clear model to see if there is anything in the programming in that model that might be making that happen? I assume your rates are set at 100%? Make sure to press page in the mix and set the MASTER type to INCL. Do you have any other mixes on that may be affecting either channel? If you have flaperon on, that may also cause issues with the flap set up.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:04 AM
WLJ
My Feedback: (108)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 10SX

Danny, Thanks for your time. I kept working on it and discovered that I hadn't deactiviated the Aux-2 switch. Somewhere along the line I had flipped that switch which was causing the problem. Thanks again, Billy J.