Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Buddy Box & Battery Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 05:30 PM
schokshi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buddy Box & Battery Help

Currently I have XP642 & planning to buy 9303 PCM. Can I use XP642 as a buddy box & use all 6 cahnnels or i can only use 4 channels in trainer system? I hae H9 US 60 with flaps so I would atleast need 6 channels

Also, I have 2500mah battery I am using in Futaba 7CAP. Can I use the same battery in JR 9303

Thanks.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:29 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Buddy Box & Battery Help

The number of channels in a trainer system is only limited by the number of channels that the systems have, so if you have a 6 channel system buddy boxed with a 9 channel system, the max number of channels you can use is 6 for that set up.

If the battery is a square configuration, you can likely use it after changing connectors. The battery must be the same shape as this:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...rodID=JRPB5011
Old 09-13-2006, 11:56 AM
schokshi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Danny,
Manual shows only 4 channels in trainer mode. Do you mean when I attach 6 channel buddy box, the screen will show 6 channels?
Old 09-14-2006, 08:39 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is where you can pick and choose which channels to give control over to the slave system, so if you only wanted to give elevator control to the slave system you could do that there. To give all controls over, leave those as set default.