Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

PCM 10X going mode 3

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 12:40 PM
F4dar
My Feedback: (55)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCM 10X going mode 3

HOWDIE,

I like to change my sticks to MODE 3. THROTTLE/AILERON on left stick and ELEVATOR/RUDDER on right. Is it possible to switch the POTS inside? what is the procedure? can I do it? should I send it into JR?

thanks
Jason
Old 10-31-2006, 02:52 PM
Rezagh
My Feedback: (73)

Default RE: PCM 10X going mode 3

Jason,

Swap your Aileron/Rudder servo channels.So basically your channel 4 would be your aileron and channel 2 rudder I think. JR radio is based on open structure, so you won't have any problems defining mixing but rudder would mean aileron and aileron would mean rudder in the mixing. If you are using separate aileron servos then you need to define an aux channel to take over it. You can't use the pre-programmed dual aileron set up anymore. I hope I'm right. Guys, please correct me if I'm wrong.

BTW, ModeIII will make you a better pilot

See you at the field,
Reza
Old 10-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Mac_Man_UK

Default RE: PCM 10X going mode 3

Jason, for a start what is the current mode of your 10X ? If you are in Mode II it is relatively simple (If its a Mode 1 set, then its a return to service centre job.) BUT.... the Rudder and Aileron trim displays will be reversed.

i.e. If you have the rudder on the right and you adjust the rudder trim, the LEFT trim display will change and the same for the Aileron (ie right trim display will change).

The 10X was never designed to be used in M3 or M4.