Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

throttle hold on jr 6102..how to ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 11:13 AM
tukkus
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default throttle hold on jr 6102..how to ?

hello

I bought a Shogun V1 last year off of a friend in my club and I'm just now trying to get it setup so i can start flying helis. I'm trying to figure out how to do the setup on my JR radio and it doesn't make much sense to me.

The instructions that I have(shogun v1) says it recommends a throttle hold of 75%-100%...but when I look in the JR menu for the throttle hold it says it has a range of -20% to +50%... so how do I get a throttle hold of 75%-100% from that ?

I'm not really even sure what the throttle hold will do(i think it will hold the throttle at some rpm that i don't even know how to set)

here's my setup

JR 6102 heli/plane
Hitec electron6 rx
EF 1600 Mah 11v
Hitec 55 servos
CC 25 esc
Futaba 401 gyro
i'm not sure about the motor, i think it came stock with the heli
Old 01-03-2007, 10:35 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: throttle hold on jr 6102..how to ?

Throttle hold is generally used to set the motor/engine to idle or off to practice autorotations, and so it is used to hold the throttle at a fixed point, but still have control over the pitch of the blades. I'm not sure why they recommend 75-100%, as generally you do not want the throttle to be above idle. You might want to contact them for clarification on that.