Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9303 Slaving Flap to Aileron

Old 01-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Murphey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9303 Slaving Flap to Aileron

Danny: Probably the 100th time for this, perhaps you can point me to another thread if so. Here is what I would like to do:

MIX switch in POS 0, the ailerons and flap surfaces move together as 1 surface, efficitvely a large left and right aileron surface.

MIX switch in POS 1, Ailerons act normally and Flaps drop and can be adjusted by the side lever.
Servo Channels: Ch2=R. Aileron, Ch5=L. Aileron, Ch6=R Flap Ch7=L Flap
Is this possible, or is there a better way of accomplishing the same results? I've been through the Horizon steps for the Ultra Stick and while close, I don't think it's what I'm looking for.

Thanks
Murphey
Old 01-29-2007, 10:08 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 9303 Slaving Flap to Aileron

There are a few different possibilities for set up for that. Here is one example. First select INH under gear and aux 2 in device select, and if you only want the slider active in one of the 2 positions and no other switches controlling the flaps, select INH under FLAP as well. Then in wing type select the gear channel on dual aileron and the aux 2 channel for dual flap. Then to set the flaps up as ailerons, set up a program mix, mixing AILE to FROL, assign the mix to the MIX switch, and if you want the mix active in pos 0 set the rates up in the pos 0 values. To set up the slider, set up a mix, mixing LLVR to AUX1, assign the mix to the MIX switch, and set the values in the pos 1 values as desired.