Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Exponential throttle adjustment.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 04:33 AM
Phanie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exponential throttle adjustment.

Are there 2 "types" of JR2610 Transmitters? One for Airplanes and then Chopper or not? I see in the manual that it is possible to adjust the throttle curve. But this setting is under the menus for choppers. If I try to access this function on my TX it skips this function. What now?
Old 01-24-2007, 04:43 AM
Mac_Man_UK

Default RE: Exponential throttle adjustment.

For the 2610, there is only one type. The layout for the switches is Heli orientated and usully set for Mode 2. The 2610 has both sets of software for the Aero & Heli, but the throttle curve is only applicable in the Heli mode.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:16 AM
Phanie

How do I access the "Heli" mode?
Old 01-24-2007, 10:43 AM
Mac_Man_UK

Holding the Scroll Down button and the Select button together and power on, It should then read [MODEL SEL], scroll up to {MODEL NAME], scroll up to [MODEL TYPE], there will be an arrowhead next to AIRPLANE, press EDIT + and it will change to HELICOPTER, an arrow now points at DATA RESET, press SELECT so that the arrowhead is next to DATA RESET, press CLEAR, the arrow now disappears. continue pressing SCROLL UP , past [MODEL COPY], change [MODULATION] if necessary, SCROLL UP to [STICK MODE], [TRAINER], [SWITCH SEL] here you can assign functions to switches if required, SCROLL UP to [SWASH TYPE] and use EDIT+ (or -) to select the appropiate Swash Type for your Heli, to exit press SCROLL DOWN & SELECT simultaneously or switch off. Power on and you will see that Heli is now displayed.