Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

How long before i can hook up a TX to my PC for settings?!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 09:55 PM
tukkus
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How long before i can hook up a TX to my PC for settings?!?

Yea Im stupid but Im sick of trying to figure out how to setup my TX(JR6102)...imma noob...it's back to more reading.

I watched the Finless vids on helis about the pitch curves and how it relates to the throttle when in idle up and norm and I understand what it all means but for some reason I can't translate that to setting it up on my TX and it seems to me doing it on the computer would be easier.

I wish there was a addon/driver/update or something that would allow the TX and PC to communicate with each other like the Castle Creation link has with their RX and ESC's...all these new technologies are coming out regarding the Tx's and I haven't seen anything about a link to the TX from the PC...it can't be that hard to do is it?
Old 02-13-2007, 10:16 PM
Wlouigene
My Feedback: (66)

Default RE: How long before i can hook up a TX to my PC for settings?!?

I do all my setting in the computer then send it to the radio, I use a software call DataXchange made by RotarSoft
[link=http://www.rotarsoft.com/Welcome.html]www.rotarsoft.com[/link]
Old 02-13-2007, 10:40 PM
sslayman
My Feedback: (14)

Default RE: How long before i can hook up a TX to my PC for settings?!?

There is. It's called DataXchange by RotorSoft. However it doesn't work with the JR 6102 Tx. You'll need I believe at least a XP378 radio to get it to work. Oh, and it's around $80.00. You really need to get someone that knows what they are doing and have them help you setup the radio. That's the easiest way I know of.

Later...

Scott!