Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR PCM9X (9303) behaving strangely

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 01:42 AM
SuperAirborne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR PCM9X (9303) behaving strangely

Hello Danny

I have a PCM 9X or 9303 as it's branded in some countries. I have set it up to use the large toggle switch on the right hand side(the spring loaded one) as throttle cut, but the Tx only responds to this switch as throttle cut 4 out of 10 times. Of course I only expect this to work with the throttle stick at idle. This situation has been going on for a couple of months.

More recently, however, the delays which I have set up on my flap servos (servo speed) don't work anymore. Even though the Tx indicates on the servo speed menu that these servos are delayed by 1.00 second these servos move just as fast as any other servo. This started to happen a week ago.

What could be the problem with my Tx? I've tried it on different receivers with the same effects.

Also, I want to know if all JR Rx's and analog servos may be hooked up to a 6 volt battery?

Thank you for your comments!
Old 02-23-2007, 10:03 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR PCM9X (9303) behaving strangely

I'm not sure on the 9X how the system works with regards to throttle cut as US systems (9303) do not have a throttle cut function. Have you set this up in a mix, using the throttle curve fucntion, or some built in function in the system for throttle cut.

Does the delay still happen on the servo monitor? If not, then I'd suspect a problem with the system that you'd likely need to send it in to the nearest JR service center.

For US equipment all receivers and almost every servo (with the exception of servos connected to gyros and retract servos and a couple others marked as 4.8 only) are fine to use with 6V. I'm not sure of overseas equipment, you'd need to contact your local distributor for that information.