Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Spektrum dx3

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 10:44 AM
butchg48

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum dx3

We have 3 radio systems for our rc cars. One has been sent in now for the second time for the same problem it works intermittently we tried other recievers to no avail so it is the radio. Now the other radio is messing up too it just turns off the car or it will cut off for a second then go again. Out of three radios we are having trouble with two not real good average and I'm loosing trust in them. We race every Saterday but two of us eill miss this week because of out radios not working. Our local hobby shop Craftworld action and hobbies is doing their best by sending them in for us but that is not building any trust for me. I wrecked my car last week due to the radio messing up. I sent in my radio and all 4 recievers I have for it in hopes you guys can fix the problem and hope that the other radio gets fixed this time also.

Butch
Old 02-28-2007, 01:15 PM
butchg48

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum dx3

I had 3.0 in the title before and they are really DX3's.. My mistake I'm sorry about that. But still upset with the radio's.

Butch
Old 03-01-2007, 10:37 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Spektrum dx3

Our service departement will do everything they can when they see the systems.