Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

dx - 7 failsafe

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Prairie Mike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dx - 7 failsafe

NOt sure if i understand the instructions or am following them correctly. On page 190 for the introduction step 3 says: "Establish the desired failsafe stick positions: normally low throttle and flight controls neutral."

Just for grins I tied to put in some up elevator and set the mix to my on-board glow to off. When I bind the only thing that would change was the throttle servo. None of the other servos moved.

help. Is their some secret way to get the stick positions to register in failsafe other than neutral?

I read about a prlble m with the gear retracting when turning on the receiver and I also tried to change the gear setting during the binding process, but it didn't take either.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Prairie Mike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: dx - 7 failsafe

that page 19, not 190

just learned to type this morning
Old 03-02-2007, 09:54 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: dx - 7 failsafe

The fail safe for the AR7000 receiver only applies to the throttle channel, the rest of the channels go to hold. You can find some info on the retract settings for fail safe here.

http://www.spektrumrc.com/DSM/FAQ.aspx#dx7