Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Mounting AR7000 Receiver

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 10:44 PM
codimasta
My Feedback: (89)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mounting AR7000 Receiver

[8D] I am presently mounting a AR7000 receiver in the model...I am using double stick tape...2 Thick layers...if this sufficient, or should I wrap it in foam...pretty hard with the
little antenna's.....the sub receiver is mounted the same way...2 layers of thick double stick tape...would this be a vibration problem for the receiver ???[sm=confused.gif]

Thank you
Old 04-23-2007, 08:59 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Mounting AR7000 Receiver

The main receiver I generally recommend wrapping it in foam, as long as it is secure and has sufficient vibration dampning with the tape you used it should be fine. The aux receiver I generally mount it with double sided tape.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:34 PM
codimasta
My Feedback: (89)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mounting AR7000 Receiver

[8D]Thank you for your reponse....After thinking about the problem, I came upon an idea...

We all have mouse pads...cut a piece of the pad, the size of the receiver, Zap Goo II (PT-12) the bottom of the pad, to the model, place 2 layers of double stick tape to the receiver, place the receiver on top of the pad. Good vibration protection, the same on the aux receiver. Just a thought.

Again thanks for all the help

Codimasta
AMA 11269