Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Danny please help!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 08:42 AM
pete2194

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Danny please help!

Hi Danny

I have setup dual ailerons on my radio but it just doesn't work. (JR-X-378)

My setup is as follows:

one servo plugged into channel 2, the other into channel 6
The wing mode is on FLPR.

When i give left aileron input, the ailerons turns the plane right and vise versa.
when i reverse the aileron servo, both ailerons move up or down with stick input,

You have helped me in the past and i pulled out that old post, i did exactly what you described, but it just doesn't work like it did in the past?
What can i be doing wrong? Please help, i fried an expensive motor because of all the things i tried i mistakenly reversed the motor throttle and smoke all over the cowling.... (prop was stuck)

Lever is off, land flap is off, everything looks to be off, am i misreading something, or am i missing something? Please help.

Ive tried reversing the servo wires, still doesn't work.
Do i need to maybe physically "reverse the plugs that are plugged into channel 2 and 6. I'm using jr type extension leads for ailerons and landing gear servos?

Old 05-11-2007, 09:04 AM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

Default RE: Danny please help!

first set the aileron servo travel in the right directon by using the servo reverse screen, then go to the flap channell in the same screen and set the travel in the correct direction. That should take care of your problem. Dennis
Old 05-12-2007, 06:07 AM
pete2194

Hi dennis,

Worked perfect, thank you. Can't believe i fried my axi because of a simple setting,
i didn't realise flap was aux1, why i forgot is beyond me, i can build a t-rex no problem and set it up, all the aileron, pitch, reverse settings and swash + and - settings was fine on the ccpm heli, it flies well.

But when i had to change a simple flap setting on my scale plane, i fry a motor, many times i wonder how my head works

Thanks for refreshing my memory, i could'nt have "re-realised" it without your help.

Pete
Old 05-12-2007, 07:57 AM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

Sometimes i get lucky. Also using JR for many years helps. On the flip side I have trouble with heli's can fly them but have a time with the radio. Dennis
Old 05-14-2007, 08:22 AM
pete2194

[8D]........... Thanks