Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

servo cycling

Old 06-04-2007, 05:09 PM
nine o nine
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default servo cycling

Hi Danny, When I switch on my system (10x transmitter, AR9000 receiver, mixed bag of analog servos) the aux channel servos go almost end to end for one cycle and then sit still in their commanded positions. They did this before I switched to 2.4 Gigs also. It happens whether or not the xmtr is on before switching the receiver on. It wouldn't be a problem except one of the aux funtions I use is for a bomb drop. ???? Mitch
Old 06-05-2007, 08:29 AM
dsnyder

Default RE: servo cycling

Did you bind the receiver with the switches in the positions you'd like the servos to go to on power up? If not, rebind to store the positions desired.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:17 PM
nine o nine

I rebound the receiver today and there's no change. As I stated in my first post, the situation occured with standard 72mhz equipment on SPCM also.
Possibly of note is that I have 2 batteries through separate switches into the rcvr but pulling one or the other had no effect either...before or after rebinding. Mitch
Old 06-06-2007, 09:28 AM
dsnyder

It could be the way the servos you are using operate, what servos are they? If you have stored the positions during binding that you want the servos to go to on power up, then that is what they should be doing.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:33 PM
nine o nine

The problem went away when I unplugged everything except one battery and switch harness and rebound again. There must have been some interaction when both switches and batteries were in place even though I unplugged one battery before rebinding........ possibly through the servos too. Mitch