Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

AR9000 rx/module question

Old 07-08-2007, 07:24 PM
hannah76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AR9000 rx/module question

Hey guys,
I am installing the spektrum module on a 10x. The photos I have seen and the manual says the cord for the antenna should exit in the rear. When I screw my aluminum stud in place the cord exits toward me. Is this ok? Can something be adjusted so it looks right?
Also, when binding with a powerbox system, do I just put the bind plug directly into the battery port and power up?
Thanks,
Brian
Old 07-08-2007, 08:27 PM
bcovish
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: AR9000 rx/module question

On the 10X antenna, loosen two screws at the base of the antenna and the antenna can be rotated in any position allowing the cable to exit to the rear then tighten them up. This is a friction fit and you will cause no harm to the antenna.

Can't answer the binding question
Old 07-09-2007, 08:41 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: AR9000 rx/module question

Yes, that is ok, it doesn't affect anything. You can screw the antenna adapter 1/2 of a turn less to have it exit the rear if so desired. The bind plug will either need to be plugged directly into the bind/battery port of the receiver, or connected to a switch that is connected to the bind/battery port that is 3 wire from the bind plug all the way to the receiver (no 2 wire switches/regulators/etc.)