Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Trying to locate some old manuals

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 11:57 PM
blanchjd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to locate some old manuals

Danny or anyone here who might be able to help,

I've recently acquired 2 old JR transmitters, and am trying to locate their manuals with no success. I have:
JR Century 7 FM NET-N127M
JR Unlimited Mark VIII NET-J128F

I have already put in a request to Horizon's product support email, as has been suggested here many times, but I havn't received a response in nearly a week. Does anyone here have scanned copies available that could be sent?

Thanks,

Jeff
Old 07-13-2007, 12:06 AM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (61)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Trying to locate some old manuals

I'm just dropping in, hoping to see if anyone has a scanned Century VII manual. I picked up a nice clean single stick C VII a while back, thought I'd put new batteries in it, and would like to have a manual. Haven't flown a single stick in years.

Old 07-13-2007, 06:57 AM
sslayman
My Feedback: (14)

blanchjd and fizzwater2,

I have a Century 7 radio manual. I'm not sure what you are looking for info on it, but the manual is basically useless. It has no real info on the radio, unlike the new versions of JR radios (like my 8103 and 10X BOOKS!). All the manual does for the Century 7 is tell you it's features, but doesn't go into any detail on telling you how to go about setting up the radio. I could scan it if you'd like, but it may be a few days before I get to it. I've got a two day fun fly to got to this weekend and may not get to it until Monday of next week.

Later...

Scott!
Old 07-13-2007, 08:34 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do not have these manuals, but our product support department I'm sure does, if you've contacted them already they should be able to help, if you have still not heard from them send a follow up reminder or give them a call at 877-504-0233.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:36 PM
twmaster
My Feedback: (4)

I too just got a nice used Century VII. Mine came with the manual and as pointed out above it's close to useless.