Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

XS3 pro receiver problem?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 01:22 PM
turbohardtop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XS3 pro receiver problem?

Hi, I am using a the XS3 pro system in my Savage X SS truck. I have been running into run-away problem lately with the truck and I think it is the RX issue. With fresh batteries in the TX and RX my truck still run away. I think the problem is in the RX because I can not steer/move the tires on the truck when it is sitting on the ground. I am using the HS-5955TG digital servo on the truck and that unit should have plenty of torque to move the tires when stationary. Please help verify if this is a RX issue. The TX and RX is only a couple of months old. Thanks.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:11 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: XS3 pro receiver problem?

Not being able to move the wheels without the vehicle moving isn't really a sign of any problems, that is pretty common as it requires an excessive amount of torque to move the wheels without the vehicle moving. It could be that the battery you are using is dropping voltage under load, if you are using alkalines for the receiver, you might try powering the receiver with a nimh or nicad battery pack and see if that helps. If you feel there is a problem with the receiver feel free to send it in for a check up.