Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Next X9303 ship dates?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Next X9303 ship dates?

Hi Danny,

Since the next bunch of X9303's including those sets without servos are supposed to be in "soon" according to the website, can you provide shipping dates from Horizon for this next batch of radios like you did with the first batch?

Thanks!
Old 09-21-2007, 06:19 AM
Josey Wales
My Feedback: (61)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Next X9303 ship dates?

A few days ago it said early October--now it says coming soon---[]
Old 09-21-2007, 08:29 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Until they arrive here and are ready to ship I can't say for certain when they will ship. We are expecting them in the next couple of weeks.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Zeeb

Okay, I've been trying to be patient and I'm sure you're tired of being asked questions you can't answer for whatever reason, but the website now says October.

That's a LONG way from what it said when I backordered a $1000.00 worth of 2.4 stuff over 4 months ago. Considering the fact that none of us knew when we backordered the radios that no sets without servos would be forthcoming on the initial order, and that you've stated that there were not enough radios to fill all the backorders, can we at least find out where we are on the list? i.e can I find out if I'm going to get a radio or my extra rx's out of this next batch by contacting CS?
Old 09-23-2007, 04:21 PM
aviti
My Feedback: (54)

ORIGINAL: Zeeb

Okay, I've been trying to be patient and I'm sure you're tired of being asked questions you can't answer for whatever reason, but the website now says October.

That's a LONG way from what it said when I backordered a $1000.00 worth of 2.4 stuff over 4 months ago. Considering the fact that none of us knew when we backordered the radios that no sets without servos would be forthcoming on the initial order, and that you've stated that there were not enough radios to fill all the backorders, can we at least find out where we are on the list? i.e can I find out if I'm going to get a radio or my extra rx's out of this next batch by contacting CS?
My LHS has the 2.4 9303 with servos in stock. Just buy one with servos and sell the servos. Might cost you an extra 50 bucks but you seem very anxious to get this radio. Good luck....
Old 09-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Zeeb

Well I appreciate your thoughts and it has crossed my mind. If I can't get a radio then there are some around with servos and I'll pay the extra money for servos I don't need in order to get the radio, and get AR9000's for the two extra rx's I need. Or I could have gone with power expanders and/or matchboxes for my gassers (which have been sitting for 4 months now) to fly them with the DX-7 I bought. All of this seems totally unnecessary if your radio is "coming soon". Our flying weather is as good as it gets here right now, but it's only going to be that way for a short while longer.

Danny may not know anything more than he's said or may not be allowed to say anything more, but somebody at Horizon knows exactly where these radios are, how many of them are coming in and how many folks with backorders won't get them filled.

It's just been a summer long run of two week extensions of the expected arrival date everytimg they get close to the one posted on the website. It's just nonsense....[]

Old 09-24-2007, 08:34 AM
dsnyder

As I said, until they are here and ready to ship I can't tell you when they will ship. The next shipment will be shiping shortly. The web site date is just an estimate. It can be earlier, it can be later, it can be on time. That is the nature of an estimate. Things can change.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:13 PM
MasterX
My Feedback: (6)

Hello, I am also one of the people that pre-ordered the radio with out servos. I do not understand what the hold up is. If there is something in the line of QC then we should all know. If there are radios on order from the vendor and they are late in shipping then we should know that too. The problem that I am having is that I called Horizon and they always say that they have no idea when these radios are going to ship or when they are going to be ready. I say that this is not very good customer service.

I am sure that Horizion knows what the deal is with these radios. They should just tell us what the deal is. That would be a lot better then telling us next week and when next week gets here they say next week again. If these radios are in transit from the manufacture then Horizon knows. Why can't they just tell us what is going on for real..

Later.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:38 PM
dsnyder

There is no 'deal' with them. The internal workings of a business are not released to the general public in this or any other business. The systems are on the way, the next shipment will be going soon, but as I have said numerous times, we can't give exact ship dates until they are here and ready to ship. Anything we give now is an estimate, shiping times, manufacturing times, etc all vary. THERE IS NO HOLD UP WITH THE X9303!!!!

So that this thread doesn't end up like the last X9303 thread, I'm locking this thread. All questions have been answered.