Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9303 Switch assignments

Old 09-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Shogun
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9303 Switch assignments

So far my experience with my 9303 has been a good one but some things regarding set up still elude me.

What I would really like to do is set all of my dual rates up on one switch, the elevator switch is what I use for all of my other airplanes. I know I can use the flight modes on the flap switch but I'm so used to flipping the elevator switch from high to low I would like to stay with my old habits.

Is there any way to combine all of my dual rates on my elevator dual rate switch together?
Old 09-24-2007, 07:07 PM
krayzc-RCU
My Feedback: (31)

Default RE: 9303 Switch assignments

the elev switch only has 2 setting flight modes are 3 so u need to stay with those 2 levers that have 3 switches
Old 09-25-2007, 08:37 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only the 2 - 3 position switches are assignable to flight modes which can be used for combining the dual rates. I also on the 10X use the elevator dual rate switch as my flight mode switch, but I find the transition to the flap switch on the 9303 to be very natural and easy to make.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Shogun

Hmmm, I'm not sure that really answers my question, perhaps I wasn't clear in what I want to accomplish.

What I'm asking is if it is possible to assign dual rates for elevator/aileron/rudder to the elevator dual rate switch? I want to be able to flip that switch up and have all 3 go to high rate and flip it down and all three go to low.

I know I can use flight modes to accomplish this but to do that I have to use the 3 position switch and I would prefer to use the 2 position switch instead.
Old 09-26-2007, 08:15 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually my previous reply answers that question, only the 3 position switches can be assigned to flight modes, which can be used for combining dual rates.
Old 09-26-2007, 09:29 AM
Shogun

OK, thanks Danny!