Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

spektrum dx6 charger/rx/batt channel

Old 09-28-2007, 03:57 PM
kavic5150

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default spektrum dx6 charger/rx/batt channel

Just bought a dx6 combo w/an ar6000 Rx on rcuniverse marketplace and had some questions that werent in the manual or on the website:

what is the servo size plug on the charger for? How long do I charge the Tx battery and what voltage should be displayed when fully charged? Can I use the Battery/bind plug on the rx to power a cold light string driver during flight?

I'm planning to use the dx6 with my chinese weed wacker(walkera #37) 2100ma 3s10c w/brushless motor. Wish me luck.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:39 PM
bruce88123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: spektrum dx6 charger/rx/batt channel

ORIGINAL: kavic5150

Just bought a dx6 combo w/an ar6000 Rx on rcuniverse marketplace and had some questions that werent in the manual or on the website:

what is the servo size plug on the charger for? Charging a standard receiver battery pack (4.8v)

How long do I charge the Tx battery? First time (when new) 24 hours would be great). After that overnight should be fine if you haven't accidentally left it on and run it down.

and what voltage should be displayed when fully charged? Not sure.

Can I use the Battery/bind plug on the rx to power a cold light string driver during flight? Not sure what that is but I wouldn't put any more load on the RX battery than necessary.

I'm planning to use the dx6 with my chinese weed wacker(walkera #37) 2100ma 3s10c w/brushless motor. Wish me luck. Good luck.