Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Need help with 8103 mixes.

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007, 05:52 PM
Sessholvlaru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Need help with 8103 mixes.

Hello. I have two problems I would like some help with. First, I can easily set up a mix for running two aileron or elevator servos (one servo in the proper channel and one in aux 2 or 3) but I cannot figure out how to un-assign the extra channel from a switch. Therefore, no matter what extra channel I use, the corresponding switch always affects the extra channel, i.e. the pots will move one elevator or aileron half independent of another. This is not really a problem unless I somehow manage to hit the switch/pot while flying. How do I set it up so no switches affect the slave channel? Also, how would I go about setting up elevator to flap mixing? I want to have both ailerons drop/raise when the elevator raised/dropped. The 8103 manual does not address mixes like dual aileron/elevator servos on seperate channels, and either the radio is simply not capable of these features or I am missing something. Thank you.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:38 AM
kenair
My Feedback: (10)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Need help with 8103 mixes.

I have a 8103, what I do is in the travel adj. menu on aux 2 (spoi) or aux 3 is set the travel from 100 or 125 to 0 in each direction, that in effect makes the switch or know do nothing, disables the knob.

in the mix, the travel is set +100 or -100 or what ever travel you use.
hope this helps.
-ken k.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:47 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a program guide here that should assist with the programming you are needing:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...odId=JRP8612**
Old 10-08-2007, 06:53 PM
Sessholvlaru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the help! I see an upgrade to a 9303 in my future.