Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

7202 programming help

Old 11-24-2007, 11:14 PM
harmsway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 7202 programming help

Hi. Just picked up a 7202 radio. My first computer radio. After hours of reading the manual and studying and reading other articles, I think I just aout have it figured out, EXCEPT. I cannot find anything on using, accessing or programming the "flght mode" switch". It's my understanding that expo and d/r for rudd. elev. and aile. can or has to be combined on this switch. Help Please.

Also, I'm a little confused about the gear switch. PLEASE tell me it is for retracts.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:56 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 7202 programming help

Are you programming an aircraft or a heli? Since you mention flight modes I assume you mean heli, if so you can use the automatic dual rate function to set the dual rates and expo to the flight mode switch. Gear is for retracts, or other functions you might use it for.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:03 PM
harmsway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Danny,
Programming an aircraft. Again, being new to comp. systems, you lost me when you said automatic dual rate function etc. How do I get there?

Everything I have read mentiond an "Easy to understand manual". I do understand the "Airplane Quick Start", but after that, aaahh what? Is there a publication out there that you might suggest for a newbie. I believe the manual is geared for the experienced pilot.
And possibly this is my fault, maybe "jumping the gun" so to speak.

Thanx
Old 11-27-2007, 09:38 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is for helis as I guessed you were speaking about helicopters. That is in the heli programming. In aircraft mode you can go to the D/R switch select function in the system menu and you can select the switch of your choice to combine the dual rates on one switch. The manual is intended to show the features and capabilities of the system. I don't know of any other resource, however feel free to contact our product support department at 877-504-0233 for assistance.