Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

JR XP6102

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Parkstanley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XP6102

I have just purchased a JR XP6102 radio and I can't figure out how to set up two flap positions. My old JR Max 6 had a three position flap switch, half flap for take off and full flap for landing. I would like to have this feature for my Top Flite Cessna but I cannot find anything in the instruction manual on how to set this up. I'm sure with all the switch assignment features this radio has it should be possible. Is there a better set of instructions available for this kind of problem? Also there's nothing in the manual that explains the "Rocker/Hover Throttle" switch (lever) function. Is this for helicopters only? Is it possible to assign an airplane function to this switch? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:51 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR XP6102

You can use the flap system to set up the flaps. If you need further adjustment, you can use sub trim/travel adjust on the flap channel. The levers can be used directly through the switch select function and/or program mixing.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:52 PM
Parkstanley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info Danny. I'm new to computer radios and didn't realize you could assign two switches to the same function. I now have the elev. & ail. D/R function set on the elev. D/R switch and I mixed the ail D/R switch with the flap switch. So now I get half flap with the ail. D/R switch and full flap with the flap switch. Works great, thanks for your help.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:11 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great to hear! Enjoy!