Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Just a quick gripe...

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 04:28 PM
Lowlevlflyer
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just a quick gripe...

I dont get it. I just payed right at 700 of my hard earned dollars for a new X9303 radio system. I call you guys up at product support to inquire about getting a bound manual for it, and I get transferred to the SALES department. I drop 700 bucks on a new radio, and then you guys have the nerve to tell me I have to BUY THE DAMN MANUAL FOR IT???!!!?? I understand it's twice the size of a normal maual, but COME ON!! Are times THAT hard??[:@]

On a positive note, this is one AWESOME radio system!!!
Old 12-15-2007, 06:22 PM
pepatrick

Default RE: Just a quick gripe...

This is only about 5th thread wining about the manual...Old news now...The X9303 really does not need one..
Old 12-15-2007, 07:39 PM
onewasp

ORIGINAL: Lowlevlflyer

I dont get it. I just payed right at 700 of my hard earned dollars for a new X9303 radio system. I call you guys up at product support to inquire about getting a bound manual for it, and I get transferred to the SALES department. I drop 700 bucks on a new radio, and then you guys have the nerve to tell me I have to BUY THE DAMN MANUAL FOR IT???!!!?? I understand it's twice the size of a normal maual, but COME ON!! Are times THAT hard??[:@]

On a positive note, this is one AWESOME radio system!!!
No, you are wrong. The X9303 does come with a manual---CD form ---and you obviously have a computer----why not use it.
Many of us have and find that we like it BETTER than the old analog style.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:24 PM
seanreit
My Feedback: (60)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess it's all in perspective, $700 sounds like a lot of money to this guy. Chump change to me for a radio of that caliber. I am on the short list to get two of the 12x's the moment they are available. I could give a rats ass if they come with a manual or not!
Old 12-16-2007, 01:59 AM
Lowlevlflyer

No, matter of fact, it's not a big deal moneywise. I make enough flying full scale airplanes for a living that I dont have ANY problem affording $700 for a radio. And, now that I've played with it all day, pulled a few select pages from the CD, I'm happy now. Guess it was the initial shock that a manual wasnt included that got me. Like I said at the end of m original post, this radio is AWESOME!
Old 12-16-2007, 02:05 AM
Lowlevlflyer

ORIGINAL: pepatrick

This is only about 5th thread wining about the manual...Old news now...The X9303 really does not need one..
I've got your "whining" right here, ace. I just came back to JR after using Futaba, and the programming is a bit different, so YEAH, I need one, or at least parts of one, just to get started.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:02 PM
RobT
My Feedback: (17)

Dude, What would you rather . . . being charged another 25 bucks for the system to have a manual, or printing the dam thing out on your paper and buying a binder for a total of less than 2 bucks.

I will print mine out myself thank you.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Lowlevlflyer

Like I said, I went ahead and printed out what I needed, and it's all good now. Gonna fly with it for the first time today.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:55 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Our service department can get a copy of the manual to you.