Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Binding?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 06:57 PM
lilhachet
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Binding?

I have had my Spectrum for a year now and I swithed the radio gear into a new plane. I took the old plane out of the Tx and now trying to bind the system I turn the switch on and the Rx blinks for a second, then nothing and this also happens to a new Rx I tried. It's supposed to keep blinking till the system binds right?My batteries are fully charged. Help!!!
Old 12-29-2007, 08:22 PM
PacificNWSkyPilot
My Feedback: (19)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Binding?

Did you try to just change the name on the old setup? Then you could have just done a rebind on the new servo setups and stuff.. I think I've done that.

Jim
Old 12-30-2007, 09:30 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
Default RE: Binding?

Have you got a three wire switch going to the Batt/Bind port?

You've either got to have that or go directly to the bind port with the bind plug and the power going into another slot, sounds like you're not getting the signal and ground leads jumpered.

When powered up with the bind plug in place, the lights on the rx's will blink rapidly until the tx is powered up with the bind button depressed, then they go out until the binding is accomplished when they turn on solid. If it's an rx which uses satellite rx's, they must be connected to bind.