Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

783 Manual

Old 04-11-2003, 01:43 PM
SuperCub Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 783 Manual

Hi Danny, - Got an 783 from a deceased friendand I am having a little trouble setting it up. Is there a Manual still available for it or someplace on the web where I can down-load a manual or information. Also is there any point in trying to refurbish an old Unlimited 8 Xmttr. I do have a newer Century Seven and a 652 but I would like to have another channel on another radio as the Century Seven is dedicated to my 1/4 Scale Super Cub and I don't want to change the settings!
Thanks Jim
Old 04-11-2003, 01:52 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 783 Manual

You can get a manual by sending an email to [email protected] with your name and address, and we can mail you a copy of the 783 manual. We also have an aircraft programming guide that we can email to you as well. Parts are extremely limited for the unlimited 8, and if there is anything wrong with it, it is likely that it would be un-repairable. The batteries would likely need to be replaced. There may also be some brittle wires that could potentially snap at the connections. That is a difficult call. You can send it in and we can check it out, just request an estimate in a letter if you wish to do so.
Old 04-11-2003, 01:59 PM
SuperCub Man

Default 783 Manual

WOW - Thanks a lot for your quick reply!! I didn't even get a chance to leave the computer! I will send in for the Manual and request the Programming Guide, but guess I'll pass on the Unlimited 8. The thought of brittle wires snapping on a new 1/4 scaler curls my hair! After all, how many xmttrs can a guy use anyway!
Thanks - Jim
Old 04-11-2003, 02:01 PM
dsnyder

Default 783 Manual

No problem! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.
Old 04-12-2003, 06:27 PM
SuperCub Man

Default 783 Manual

Hi Danny - Me again! Just got an F400 from someone to be used as a "buddy box". I fly Mode 1 and everyone else in the world flys Mode 2. Want to give the Mode 2'ers a chance to fly my aircraft. I have no manual but the radio seem extremely simple. Are there any other adjustments that can be made other than servo reversing and playing with the trim tabs. For eg: the throttle throw is too long when in trainer mode. Anyplace I can download manual or brief over view?
Thanks - Jim
Old 04-14-2003, 11:57 AM
dsnyder

Default 783 Manual

There are no other adjustments that can be made I'm sorry to say. To correct that, you would need to adjust it mechanically to get less throw.