Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Engine Start with PCM 10X

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2003, 05:46 AM
Felix72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine Start with PCM 10X

Hi,

My name is Gianluca, and I'm trying to set up my new PCM 10X for my Top Flite Giant F4-U Corsair.

I have a problem with my Fuji BT-50 SA that has an on board electric starter motor on its back to start the engine with a flip of a switch on the radio.
The instruction say to program a spring loaded switch of the radio to activate the electric starter motor (driven by an on board battery pack) and turn the engine.

I'd like to use the snap roll button because it has no other use on the model, and also because being a push button is the best use of it.

Do You know haw to set it up ???
Old 04-21-2003, 10:58 AM
Felix72

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine Start with PCM 10X

Finally I did it by myself

Playing with the PCM 10 X function I was able to program that mixing in the following way:

- take one of the Program mixing at your choice and for example mix the channel AUX 2 to itself (AUX2 mixed to AUX 2).
- select on the next page the activating switch as the Snap Roll.
- set the offset of the mix regarding to the position of the AUX 2 switch that you prefer
- play with the value and with the position of the AUX 2 (3 position switch) to get the right movement and travel.
- Inibith the snap roll button to function as a snap or use zero travel on the command to avoid any movement.
- that should be all

Now using the snap roll button with the AUX 2 in the position specified, you will get the movement of the servo connected to the AUX 2 channel