Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Simple JR radio question for someone or Danny.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2003, 04:15 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Simple JR radio question for someone or Danny.

hey gotta question. im trying to setup my throttle servos for less travel distance between full and idle. do you know how to do that with JR 662? i tried travel adjust but that only moves the servos travel direction one way or the other. basically i only need to use about 1/2 of distance travel on the servo that it using. it idles/dies at 1/2 throttle and im out of sub-trim.

it is a gas engine

little help!
Old 05-17-2003, 05:54 PM
bentgear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Simple JR radio question for someone or Danny.

STLPilot, have you tried setting the trim all the way down, removing the servo arm, set the subtrim on radio to 0, adjust both the upper and lower on the travel screen to 25, put the carb and the stick in middle position, put the servo arm back on, pull the throttle back to idle, and adjust the travel screen lower value till the carb moves closed, push the throttle stick to wide open and adjust the upper value till the carb is wide open. Go fly. Sorry for the long run on sentence.
Ed M.