Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

8103 mixing

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 12:11 AM
DENNIS C
My Feedback: (99)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8103 mixing

hey danny

i used the programming guide to set up my plane as in the guide. when i do the dual elev set up. and go another mix to use the aux 2 knob. after the set up is complete is the aux 2 knob still activated. i can turn the aux 2 knob and move the elev. is this correct. or did i miss a paragraph somewhere.

thanks dennis
Old 05-21-2003, 12:46 AM
Dirkg

Default 8103 mixing

I used the same setup for my ucando with same results! Whats wrong?

Dirk
Old 05-21-2003, 02:21 AM
bentgear

Default 8103 mixing

Had the same thing happen to me, then I remembered that I did not clear out the old models setup when I started. When I did that and then reprogramed everything it worked fine.
Ed M.
Old 05-21-2003, 10:15 AM
DENNIS C

Default 8103 mixing

Originally posted by bentgear
Had the same thing happen to me, then I remembered that I did not clear out the old models setup when I started. When I did that and then reprogramed everything it worked fine.
Ed M.
i did clear out the program except for model name
Old 05-21-2003, 11:56 AM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 8103 mixing

You will need to do this part of the instructions below, and be sure that both values are -100%. If the knob still functions there is another mix causing it to remain active. Check through your program mixes for any mix relating to aux 2, and if there is another mix besides the elev-aux 2 mix you will need to clear it out.

Now we have the elevator working on both channels, but the aux 2 knob will operate the second channel. To eliminate this, will use another mix. For this mix, I would use mix 3. Press the DN key to get to this mix. Once at the mix, press the + key till it says SPOI for the first channel. Press the channel key so that the second channel is underlined. Press the + key and make the second channel is SPOI. Then press the select key till the arrow points at Rate. Press the – key till it says -100%. Then rotate the aux 2 knob, which is on the top left hand side. Rotate this until the arrow points at the 0%. Press the – key till it says –100% also. This completes the set up of the elevators.
Old 05-21-2003, 03:47 PM
DENNIS C

Default 8103 mixing

You will need to do this part of the instructions below, and be sure that both values are -100%. If the knob still functions there is another mix causing it to remain active. Check through your program mixes for any mix relating to aux 2, and if there is another mix besides the elev-aux 2 mix you will need to clear it out.
hi danny what i found out is that if you set your travel past 100% on the travel adj. for spoiler in that screen it activates the switch. even though you made a mix to delete it.

does this make sense

dennis
Old 05-21-2003, 05:03 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 8103 mixing

Yes, I forgot to mention that. Sorry about that. Yes that is true. The percentage of the mix will need to offset the travel adjust value in order to completely stop the aux 2 knob from functioning.
Old 05-21-2003, 05:08 PM
DENNIS C

Default 8103 mixing

LOL...thanks for the fast reply's danny

dennis