Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

jr xp642 dead no response

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 12:35 PM
sir crashallot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jr xp642 dead no response

right im posting this for a friend.
he has been out and bought secondhand though item was still in box and hasnt been touched from new jr xp642 radio.
he got the usual rec servos and battery and switch and so forth, crystyls hadnt even been fitted to the set though they were provided in there sealed bag.

whts happening is, he has fitted it all into a plane and has gone to turn on the transmiter and it showed plenty of power, turned on the plane and servos twitched liek they do but no response from any f the servos when the sticks are moved.??????

theres my question why is there no response, everything is set up as normal and hes got 10 years like me behind our belts. the crystels are new aswell as all the rest. its a new sealed set but bought secondhand.

Any help would help at this point as we are both stumped. will take a pic of the gear as it is when he brings it over to mine later and should be able to provide rec model number
Old 02-27-2009, 05:29 PM
codimasta
My Feedback: (89)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: jr xp642 dead no response

[8D]Check the modulation...PPM ? PCM ? SPCM ? It happens on and then...if the Transmitter powers up, and nothing happens..Check Modulation..