Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Pcm 10

Old 06-16-2003, 10:51 PM
elmshoot
My Feedback: (6)

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Pcm 10

Danny,
I enjoyed seeing you fly at the internet flyin a few weeks ago. I have an old original JR PCM 10 TX on an Fun Fly plane I have the ailerons on the flaperon function so I can control each aileron by them self. I am haveing the ailerons come up when I throttle back off of the program Mix. The problem is that the ailerons don't come up together so I am way out of trim when the are up but fine when they are down or in the normal flyaround mode.
Is there any way I can add a bias so they they will be up together and be in trim throughout the range of motion?
Sparky
Old 06-17-2003, 12:18 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Pcm 10

I had a great time there! I assume you have set up a throttle to flap mix to set it up your ailerons to move up with the throttle? If so and they are moving unevenly, verify that your ailerons are moving equal distance in each direction. That is equal amount of down aileron on each side and an equal amount of up aileron on each side. If the ailerons do not move equal distances, use travel adjustment on each channel to get them equal. Then if the flaps still do not move equally, you can set up a throttle to flap mix, if you have your flap mix set up on a switch, assign this mix to the same switch, and use small percentages to equallize the throw. You will use this to reduce the flap throw on the side that is going too far and increase the flap throw on the side that is not going as far as the other. I hope this helps!