Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

8103 Throttle Curve

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 02:26 AM
aegis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8103 Throttle Curve

Ihave the 8103 (plane version) and need to set up a throttle curve. Iimagine there's a way to do it, but I can't find any information telling me how. If it's possible, can you please provide step-by-step instructions?

Thanks.

Dan
Old 06-20-2009, 10:31 AM
codimasta
My Feedback: (89)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 8103 Throttle Curve

To set up a throttle curve, setup a throttle to throttle mix 1 or 2, set points L and H to 0 percent (so that the mix doesnot affect your travel adjust) and use small percentages in points 1, 2, and 3 to set the curve as needed.  You will only want to use small percentages to alter the curve as needed.  Positive percentages will speed the response, and negative percentages will slow the response.  If the percentages used is too high it can possibly cause the throttle to increase, then decrease, then increase again.  Then percentage must be low enough to not cause the mix to overcome the throttle travel, but large enough to alter the curve as desired.   (Thanks to dsnyder)