Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

2.4 5 & 6 ch rx

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 10:55 AM
geeter
My Feedback: (110)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.4 5 & 6 ch rx

i was wondering why my spectrum dx-6i 6 ch rx has two receivers. a little one and a plug in channel one just like 72 mhz radios......but my 5 channel rx, i , only have one rx that you plug into. no little rx with a 6 in wire between? anybody know? also i only got a male bind plug with mine. you can't bind through the charge jack because there the same and won't plug together. solved the problem, used a Y harness to plug battery and bind plug into and then into the rx. did they miss sending me a female bind plug? this radio is two days old.............thanks..............RON
Old 08-28-2009, 11:24 AM
geeter

Default RE: 2.4 5 & 6 ch rx

i think i figured this out. the 7000 rx is a better rx, because of the two rx's. where the 500 is not as good at receiving a very positive signal.......anybody agree............RON
Old 08-28-2009, 12:40 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 345 Likes on 276 Posts

The 500 has the same technology designed into one housing.

Also, just plug the battery into any servo port, then plug the bind plug into the batt/bind port.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:06 PM
geeter

hey thanks, i thought i could do that, but wasn't sure. you can on a 72 mhz rx i know, but didn't want to chance it on my new rx. flew with it today. i like the smooooooth feel of the sticks and no more antenna to fiddle with. great radio............thanks..............RON