Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

9303 problem

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 12:33 AM
jpflyer
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9303 problem

I got out my 9303 to bind up a Spektrum 7000 rx and noticed the battery was down to 8.8 volts. I had flown it over the weekend with no problems and know it was not that low. I charged it all night and when I went out to check on it the voltage was only 9.8 volts. I assumed the battery was bad so I replaced it with one from another transmitter. It read 10.6 volts, however, within a few minutes (5-6) the low voltage alarm was going off again. I took the battery out and recharged it, but within a few minutes it was low voltage again. I put that battery back into the original transmitter and charged it and it now is working fine. Is it possible that the 9303 has some problem that is discharging the battery that fast? I had it about 1 year. Please advise.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:26 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
Default RE: 9303 problem

I've seen a few posts about guys having issues with X9303 and DX-7 packs (I think they are the same pack but not sure about the connector) but those are pretty rare. I've yet to see someone experience something like you describe with two different packs.

Suggest you contact Horizon.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:19 PM
slarty

It sounds like there is a serious issue with the transmitter and is drawing a hell of a lot of current. This is a return to Horizon job I'm afraid.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:51 PM
jpflyer
My Feedback: (13)

Talked to Horizon today. I've got to send it back, bummer. I had to get out my old PCM 10 and XPS stuff, just to have something to fly until I get it back.