Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Spektrum receiver AR6200 issue

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 08:14 PM
tomclaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum receiver AR6200 issue

Hi I just bought a Dx 6I and it came with a AR6200. I am going to use it in my sailboat ,just two channels. I belong to a club to race our boats and the FM TXs were prone to glitching. So we have switched to Spektrum equip. My intent with all this has been to reduce weight, the sail servo and the receiver is so much smaller, amazing. Can you unplug the remote receiver and still use the main one only? I didnt get a Spektrum three wire switch harness I think the number is a 9530? you can plug the binding plug into the harness. So is there another way to put the binding plug to do the bindinding process? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:25 PM
BuschBarber
My Feedback: (2)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spektrum receiver AR6200 issue

You need the Remote (sometimes called the Satellite Rx) or you cannot Bind. If it fails during use, the main Rx will still work.

With Spektrum Rx's, the battery can be plugged into the Batt port or any of the other channel ports. They all have common grounds. If you have servos plugged into every channel port, you can use a Y Harness. Plug the servo into one side and the Switch Harness into the other side.

You can also plug a Y Harness into the Batt/Bind port. Plug the Switch Harness into one side and the Bind Plug into the other. I use a 2cell LiPo Rx pack and a voltage regulator. Because of this, I cannot Bind through the Switch Harness, so I use the Y Harness. Also, If you are having problems Binding through the Switch Harness, you can always use the Y Harness.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:49 PM
tomclaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you I  appreciate the help
Old 03-08-2010, 01:43 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

Plug the bind plug into the batt/bind port, and plug the battery into any servo port. Bind and remove the bind plug.