Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 11:33 AM
tashley
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8103

What's the difference between an 8103 Aircraft and an 8103 Heli system? I want to purchase an 8103 but I need to know if I can use the same transmitter for both aircraft and helicopters. Is the only difference the way the systems are configured, i.e. servos, receiver?

Thanks, Tom
Old 07-25-2003, 12:31 PM
ml3456

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 8103

They can be used for both aircraft and heli. The difference is the location of the the switches and knobs. Web site show this pretty good, or download the manual.

mark
Old 07-28-2003, 02:59 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 8103

The only differences between the two systems are the equipment included, some labels, and switch positions. Each system has the switch positions optimized for each style of flying. The programming in both systems however are identical. I would recommend getting the type of transmtiter to match the type of model you fly the most. If you fly helis mainly, get the heli 8103, or vice versa.