Community
Search
Notices
JR Radio & Spektrum Radios Discuss all your JR and Spektrum gear.

PCM 9x and Dual Receivers HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 09:48 PM
haggy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCM 9x and Dual Receivers HELP!!!

Hi Danny

I am after some urgent help. I am trying to setup my new Fiberclassics Extra 330L with my new PCM9x radio (Using PCM 9Channel JR Receivers). The trouble I am having is that running two receivers, I have one half of the elevator going in ELEV on the receiver and the other elevator going into AUX3. I then enter program mix 5 to couple them up. I can couple them up so they work no worries at all, however the trim leaver only operates one half of the elevator (the side that the elevator goes into ELEV on the receiver). The trim for the other half is operated by that slide trim on the side of the radio.

Can you please provide any assistance as to coupling both of these halves up, so that the elevator trim will work with both halves?

Any help at all is appreciated. I have nearly lost it with this, it is really frustrating!

Cheers
Chris
Old 07-28-2003, 02:52 PM
dsnyder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PCM 9x and Dual Receivers HELP!!!

I'm sorry to say that I can't be of much assistance as I do not have a 9X here to find out what programming would need to be done. You can contact O'Reilly at 61-8-8351-0544 for help with programming that system.