Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic > JTEC / RADIOWAVE Support
Reload this Page >

Wrap around pitts muffler for Moki 1.80

Community
Search
Notices
JTEC / RADIOWAVE Support Get all your questions regarding JTEC/RADIOWAVE products answered here!

Wrap around pitts muffler for Moki 1.80

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 11:14 AM
ir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wrap around pitts muffler for Moki 1.80

Hi Al,

I am looking for a wraparound pitts muffler for the moki 1.80; based on researching the bisson pitts muffler, needs one of the outlet to be blocked off if not using a perry pump or cline regulator.

My preference is not to use the pump/regulator unless I have to.... so my question is, will I have to block off one of the outlets for the jtec muffler as well for consistent running? Also would like to know the dimensions of the muffler.

Plane is going to be seagull sparrow hawk 71", inverted engine install http://www.seagullmodels.com/ProductDetail.asp?id=60#

Regards,
Lawrence
Old 12-03-2008, 01:26 PM
al

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wrap around pitts muffler for Moki 1.80

Lawrence,

We use two outlet tubes and as far as I am aware there is no reason to block off an outlet tube. If a pump is required it may mean the tank could be too far away from the engine or located in a bad position where it does not flow properly.

The canister ( part behind the engine) is normally 1.5 inch x 4 inches wide. This can be changed according to your needs. The header ( part off the exhaust port) is 3/4 inch thick off the exhaust port

Best way to contact us is through our website email at sales @jtecrc.com

AL