Community
Search
Notices
JTEC / RADIOWAVE Support Get all your questions regarding JTEC/RADIOWAVE products answered here!

Offical 30% Panz'l petition

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 01:32 AM
fasterthanlife
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offical 30% Panz'l petition

C'mon Jtec where is the goods?

I know yall have been sneeking in flights on the 30% Panz'l @ Triple Tree.

Where is the videos!!! we need videos!!!

Atleast an honest flight report.

Just be prepared, you start putting up vids of this thing, you know people are gonna be knocking down the door to get one.

You need to atleast make one for me!

-Taylor-
Old 12-20-2005, 04:41 PM
jtec radiowave kid

Default RE: Offical 30% Panz'l petition

Sorry we just have not done any flying lately, its been to cold for us and Jim went up to NY for the holidays so we cant barrow his camera like we normally do. As for a flight report though that I can give you. Right now there is probably twenty flights on the first prototype so we are still learning the airplane a bit but so far it acts just like the 35% version. Ours has a DA-50 on it which pulls it around just awesome. I honestly think that it could fly an Imac sequence just as well as any 35% airplane. It weighs about 17lbs or so but could be lighter with lipo batteries (right now it has like a 2700 mah nickel metal battery pack, and a 2000 or so on the ignition also). The only thing that I think we are going to change in the prototype is the aileron servos. If we do a high speed pass we are getting some blow back due to the servos in it. Other then that its really fun to fly, especially 3d. Probably the most suprising thing is it harriers just like the 35%.
Old 12-20-2005, 06:08 PM
fasterthanlife
My Feedback: (2)

Thanks radiowave kid. I understand that you can't get videos.

I'd like to pick one up, since I can't afford the 35%.

Have you flown any other 30%'s? How does it hover? Does it take alot of work??? What about Torkin it?

Thanks.

-Taylor-
Old 12-20-2005, 11:04 PM
extratorker
My Feedback: (8)

Finally got my internet going up here, all though it's dial up. Although I've flown the 30% a total of less then 5 mintues, the only thing I could say truthfully about it is that it has a big airplane feel to it. When I get back down there I'll be sure to put some pressure on the boys and we'll get out and get some good videos and pics of it.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Slyder

Old 01-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Slyder

So what is the scoop on this bird? I see it on the web but here it sounds like its not a shure thing.
The wife just told me if all goes well I might get a chunck o change come tax time and this one has my interest.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:46 AM
Spdstr280Z

Is there still a possibility of this one ? I am starting to look at bigger (for me) planes, and after seeing your larger Panzl's, this one would have my interest.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:42 PM
al

As of right now I don't think we will be doing it. It's been designed, built and flown and flies well. For some reason people are stuck on YUK's and "pretty" airplanes, not nessarily planes that fly well.

Take a look at the 2.5 meter Extra 300 ( midwing) that will be here the end of the month. It looks great and flies great

Al
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yv65942.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	792869