Community
Search
Notices
JTEC / RADIOWAVE Support Get all your questions regarding JTEC/RADIOWAVE products answered here!

Pull-Pull setup

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 11:58 AM
gdavisjr
My Feedback: (51)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pull-Pull setup

Al/Kevin,

Question... what do you use to make your rudder servo arms out of? Where do you get the material? Do you sell arms by chance? I definitely like your pull-pull setup--easy and simple, yet very functional.

Thanks,

Gerry

PS--Where do you guys normally exit the fuselage for your pull-pull wires on the 40% 330L?
Old 10-17-2006, 03:43 PM
jtec radiowave kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pull-Pull setup

Gerry,

I am not positive what rudder servo arms you are talking about because we have a couple different setups in our personal planes. I have a feeling you are probably refering to the phenolic ones. They are actually made by Comp Arf, I stole some from Jason Shulman a couple of years ago and have been reusing them. They work really well with the Futaba 9152's because most companies don't have a large arm for that spline. I bet you can probably go on there site and buy them.

As for the exit of the pull pull, if you feel the back of the fuselage you will find two cutouts for rudder servos on each side. We generally make the exit about 1/2 inch to 3/4 lower then those servo cutouts and in between the two of them on each side. We try to keep it pretty basic when setting them up.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz76868.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	542827