Community
Search
Notices
JTEC / RADIOWAVE Support Get all your questions regarding JTEC/RADIOWAVE products answered here!

Still waiting!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 10:14 PM
madman75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still waiting!!!

I sent a defective muffler to Jtec 3 weeks ago because it had some leaks. I called Jtec on the 5th to find out if they got it which they did. I was told that they would repair it and send it out the next day which was the 6th. I still don't have a muffler. I called the middle of last week and got a message that they were at the Nall. I had a friend go to the Nall and he said Jtec didn't have any thing setup so he didn't get to talk to them for me. I think this is ridiculous. I was told it would be sent on the 6th so it should have been here by the 10th or the 12th at the latest.
All I want is my muffler. Is this too much to ask?
Old 05-19-2008, 06:54 AM
al

Default RE: Still waiting!!!

Paul,

Sorry for the delay, it should have shipped last week while we were at the Nall. We were right next to DA.
We do not put up a booth on vendor row.

Unfortunatly I did not see it on the shipping bench prior to and while we were getting ready.

We will ship it to you overnight today.

Again I am sorry for the delay in shipping it back

AL Young
JTEC
Old 05-19-2008, 08:34 AM
madman75

Thanks,
I talked to Al today and got it taken care of. Thanks again.
Sorry, I was a little harsh. I missed two weeks of flying.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Rush7
My Feedback: (74)

madman75 I know how missing flying can be a pain but I can guarantee you that you will not find better folks than those guys over at JTEC. I know for a fact that there planes fly awesome and there products are top notch.

You know as well as I know with any business there are going to be a few things are going to happen here and there. Its just a part of business.

Anyways I am glad that Al got you all taken care of just like I knew he would.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:56 AM
zzw26n
My Feedback: (45)

Jtec,

For outsiders looking in, this is a good post. A legitimate claim and a great response to the claim. Chit happens and how the Company responds and reacts tells potential customers like myself, who they are dealing with. Nice job (over-night shipping) and I hope to own one of your Planes in the near future.

Ward